094 Adam Aloisi – The Present Danger Of Closed End Funds
Adam Aloisi Closed End Funds – Adam joins me to discuss Closed End Funds (CEFs). What are they, how do they work and what opportunity (or threat) do they presently offer?
(Press play button to listen or click here to download.)
A quick preview:
- Is there value left in CEFs right now?
- The complexity and challenge of CEFs.
- Why a CEF yield may not be what it seems.
- How leverage and options are used by CEFs and why it’s important for investors to understand.
- How to find undervalued CEFs.
I hope you enjoy the interview.
Content You’ll Also Like
094 – Adam Aloisi Closed End Funds – The Present Danger of Closed End Funds