095 Dirk Leach – The Best Investment Of Your Lifetime That You Can Make Today
Dirk Leach has been a consistent, avid, and successful investor for more than 30 years. His style is conservative and he primarily focuses on income oriented equities, bonds, preferred stocks and mutual funds.
In this interview, we have a follow-up conversation to an article Dirk wrote recently by the same title.
I appreciated his article and was glad for the chance to discuss it more and share that with you here.
(Press play button to listen or click here to download.)
A quick preview:
- 50% of people 18-29 have retirement savings of $0.
- 23% of people 45-59 have retirement savings of $0.
- Retirement will look very different in the future as most people will be self-funded.
- Social security alone is not enough.
- Simple steps investors can make today.
- Some key funds that can be strong, long-term investments.
- Low-risk, high-return investment that can secure your retirement.
Companies and funds mentioned: S&P 500 (SPY), Vanguard Dividend Growth Fund Inv (NYSE: VDIGX), Vanguard Health Care Fund Inv (NYSE: VGHCX), Vanguard Energy Fund Inv (NYSE: VGENX), Vanguard Windsor II Fund Inv (NYSE: VWNFX), Vanguard Global Equity Fund Inv (NYSE: VHGEX)
I hope you enjoy the interview
Content You’ll Also Like
95 Dirk Leach – The Best Investment Of Your Lifetime That You Can Make Today