110 Mark Hibben – Should You Be Concerned About Apple’s Future?
After Apple reported it’s first earnings decline in 15 years, what should shareholders make of things?
Mark Hibben and I sit down to discuss where Apple is struggling and whether investors have much to look forward to at this point.
(Press play button to listen or click here to download.)
A quick overview:
- Why Mark doesn’t buy the peak iPhone concept.
- Will Apple be able to resume growth in future quarters?
- If so, where will the growth come from?
- How Apple continues to fail with iPhone marketing.
- Is the Apple Watch officially a failure?
- Should investors be concerned about the future of Apple?
- Where is innovation coming from in the industry if not from Apple?
I hope you enjoy the interview!
Content You’ll Also Like
110 Mark Hibben Apple Future Outlook – Should You Be Concerned About Apple’s Future?