106 Dividend Sensei – Why You (And Another Company) Should Buy Gilead
Adam, the “Dividend Sensei” and I sit down to do some Gilead stock research (GILD). Adam provides a fire hydrant blast of information and expectations regarding Gilead, including some thoughts on the possibility of Gilead being acquired.
(Press play button to listen or click here to download.)
If you’d like to jump ahead in the interview to the discussion on Gilead’s acquisition prospects, it begins around the 20 minute mark of the interview.
A quick overview:
- Gilead’s free cash flow prospects.
- Company’s track record, culture, R&D, manufacturing process, patent portfolio, and pipeline.
- Adam’s price targets for Gilead.
- Who might purchase Gilead and for how much.
- How he plans to respond if price falls any further.
- Much more…
I hope you enjoy this interview.
Content You’ll Also Like
106 Dividend Sensei – Gilead Stock Research – Why You Should Buy Gilead Stock