Richard Berger and I sit down to talk about his thoughts on preparing for a bear market. Richard shares what he’s doing right now to make sure he is prepared for it.
(Press play button to listen or click here to download.)
This leads to an in depth conversation about Richard’s overall investing approach. Out of the 100+ investing interviews I’ve conducted, Richard’s approach continues to be one of my favorites.
A quick overview:
- Why trying to predict a bear market will get you in trouble.
- How he uses Gold (GLD) as his emergency fund.
- How he utilizes cash covered puts in his strategy.
- A detailed look at his investing approach.
- What a market bottom looks like.
- How he determines the fair value of a stock.
- Much more…
I hope you enjoy this interview.
Content You’ll Also Like
104 Richard Berger Preparing for Bear Market – It’s Coming