111 Mark Hibben – Intel’s Great and Avoidable Failure
Intel has failed with it’s attempts to break into mobile. What does this mean for the company’s future?
I sit down with Mark Hibben to get a better understanding for what is going on and what the future may hold.
(Press play button to listen or click here to download.)
A quick overview:
- Understanding the paradigm shift that has taken place in the semiconductor industry.
- The dagger in the heart of Intel bulls.
- The failure of the commodity chip model in mobile.
- What advantages does ARM have over Intel chips?
- What happens when Qualcomm comes out with an ARM server processor?
- Is Intel moving in the right direction?
- A development bigger than the internet.
I hope you enjoy the interview.
Content You’ll Also Like
111 Mark Hibben Intel Future Outlook – Intel’s Great and Avoidable Failure