It’s no secret that many dividend stocks are over-extended in their valuations. What should dividend investors do in light of this? How do you find high dividend yield stocks?
I caught up to Mark Painter to get his thoughts on where things are and what savvy investors can do to boost yields and lower risk.
(Press play button to listen or click here to download.)
A quick overview:
- Why are dividend stocks so overvalued?
- How real is a the “correction” risk for dividend stocks?
- Where can investors go to find yield right now?
- Are there any hidden opportunities in dividend stocks?
- What options are available for boosting dividend yields?
- Is selling now a good idea?
I hope you enjoy this interview.
Content You’ll Also Like
111 Mark Painter – Find High Dividend Yield Stocks